Know your clients
Every client has 5 principal characteristics:
- their base satisfaction score (between 0 and 10),
- what they like,
- what they hate,
- what they radiate, propagate or generally excrete into the surroundings,
- their type.
Example: Gloubigoulbord likes humidity, hates heat and radiates a foul smell.
All effects emitted by a guest affect all adjacent rooms: the rooms to the left and right, and those immediately above and below.
Example: Gloubigoulbord smells like a dead badger, which directly affects the 4 surrounding rooms.
Types of client
Monsters can be classed by family. Each have their own rules and have their particular pros and cons.
- Pyromaniac monsters destroy the room and all equipment upon departure,
- Jovial Zombie spreads the joy of life and gives a satisfaction bonus to their entourage,
Learn to recognise them to take advantage of their peculiarities. To examine a client:
- if they're waiting in the queue: move the cursor over them,
- if they are already in a hotel room: click on the room and choose Examine.